Newborn Hearing Screening using Echo-Screen III
Course language: English
This course will provide a comprehensive overview of the clinical application of the Echo-Screen III for Hearing screening in the Newborn population.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify Hardware needed for hearing screening using the Echo-Screen III
- Understand how to navigate the user interface with Echo-Screen III
- Describe how to prepare for TEOAE, DPAOE and ABR screening
- List the steps to perform TEOAE, DPOAE and ABR screening
- Describe how to print labels from the Echo-Screen III hearing screener.
Share this course with your friends and colleges
- 5 stars1
- 4 stars0
- 3 stars0
- 2 stars0
- 1 stars0
error: Alert: Content is protected !!
Please validate your E-Mail in your inbox
We never share Your data with 3rd parties. We are safe.
with the Neonatal Care Academy Newsletter!
We inform you on new eSeminars, education courses, news and events.
Sign up TODAY and start benefiting.